NocoSpray is a versatile system that can be used as a home disinfectant and insecticide as well as for mould control.
There is a need for building code changes to tackle the lingering damp housing problem in Australia with the current and future weather patterns which is predicting wet weather for coming months ahead. But for existing homes, what is the answer? Effective mould control can certainly alleviate the issue. And by destroying mould and eradicating the spores from surfaces and in the air—this is exactly what NocoSpray does.
What is NocoTech?
NocoTech is a technology that produces an H2O2 vapourised disinfectant that cleanses the air and all surfaces by killing bacteria, viruses, mycobacteria, mould, fungi, spores and yeasts. It is one of the best products for maintaining a clean, healthy environment. The powerful disinfectant quickly destroys germs and disinfects not only the air but surfaces as well.
One of the great benefits of the NocoSpray system is that the machine does the work. There are two parts of the system—the NocoSpray machine and the NocoLyse disinfectant solution. The machine heats the solution and disperses it throughout the room. The vapour kills harmful micro-organisms on contact, destroying mould growing on surfaces as well as spores carried in the air.
Why Does Mould Form?
Most homes provide the ideal environment for mould, particularly bathrooms and kitchens with little ventilation. Bedrooms can also be susceptible to mould, simply due to respiration and attics and basements that have any water ingress can also be havens for mould, especially if there is limited ventilation.
A combination of factors encourages mould to form:
- a food source—which is organic matter. From wallpaper to wood, plants and fabric, our homes provide plenty of it;
- moisture—the high humidity and torrential rain experienced in Australia is the perfect climate for mould;
- stagnant air—homes closed up for security reasons when no one is home and to conserve energy when people are home can lead to poor air circulation where mould can easily form.
Mould—A Serious Health Hazard
Due to the Australian humid and wet climates of recent years, there has been a huge increase of mould in Australian homes. Not only is mould unsightly and smelly, but it can also pose serious health hazards. Mould exposure can cause a variety of health problems, including respiratory issues, skin irritation, and even neurological problems. If you are experiencing a mould problem in your home, it is important to take action right away as they can be harmful if the mould is:
The presence of this type of mould can produce a type of allergic reaction among those who are sensitive to it
There is some concern about these moulds for people with underlying medical conditions
Can lead to life-threatening or serious health conditions. Some of the facts and concerns laid down by the NSW Health Authority can be found here for reference.
How NocoSpray Works on Mould
NocoSpray is a microbial solution that destroys moulds and yeasts, killing all microbes and spores with its use of revolutionary technology, dry Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) vapourisation. As the vapour permeates everywhere in an enclosed area, it is effective in getting rid of both airborne spores and moulds in every corner of the home, including those places where hands cannot reach.
The NocoSpray system is easy to operate. First, clean the room to remove dirt, dust and other debris where mould and spores can hide. Next, make sure the room is vacated and close the windows. Select the NocoSpray programme, press start and leave the room, closing the door behind you. In as little as 30 minutes, NocoSpray has done its job.
The advantages of using NocoSpray to prevent mould are vast, eliminating mould on tiles, doors, walls, ceilings and AC vents. By using NocoSpray to kill spores, you can stop the problem before it starts—and we’re all aware that prevention is better than cure.
Check out the video of NocoSpray in use. Fast, Easy and Effective.
Benefits of Using NocoSpray for Mould Control in the Home
- NocoSpray is a portable system and can be transported easily from room to room.
- Regular use of NocoSpray can keep mould out of your home.
- NocoSpray biodegrades in minutes and is not harmful to the environment.
- NocoSpray does the work and is thorough, reaching all surfaces in a room—even the insides of cupboards and drawers, if you leave them open.
- The dry vapour emitted by NocoSpray leaves behind no residue so surfaces are dry to touch and do not need wiping down.
- Safe to use in areas frequented by children, vulnerable adults and pets (provided they are not in the room during the operation of the NocoSpray cycle).
- Can be used in areas where food is stored or surfaces where food is prepared without causing any danger.
- Non-corrosive and will not harm electrics or electronics, including TVs and computers.
- The NocoSpray system is also a powerful home disinfectant that kills Covid-19, flu and other transmissible diseases.
- Also effective against bed bugs, scabies and insects (crawling and flying).
Take Control of Mould in your Home Using NocoSpray
Mould is unsightly and also presents a very real health risk, causing allergies, asthma, and even more serious illnesses. If you would like to find out more about how NocoSpray can help with mould control problems and as a home disinfectant, please get in touch with our team of experts to find out more.