Industrial Grade Mould Control & Remediation
Mould control and remediation is the process of getting rid of mould and preventing it from coming back.
Mould is a common problem in homes, schools, and workplaces. It can cause structural damage to buildings, health problems for people who are exposed to it often, and reduced air quality.
NocoSpray and NocoMax are the leading air and surface disinfectants and highly effective against fungus, yeasts, moulds and spore.
How does nocoSpray destroy mould?
NocoSpray Technology is a complete disinfection technology, without the use of harmful chemicals, that destroys 99.9% of all harmful bacteria, viruses, fungus, moulds and yeasts.
NocoSpray is a system of delivering MICRO-FINE NOCOLYSE (H2O2) ions to the surface of harmful micro-organisms. When delivered, new compounds are formed, which induce the micro-organism to self destruct, poisoned on their own chlorine.
NocoSpray leaves no residue, is non corrosive and is 99.9% bio-degradable within minutes, breaking down into ions of air and water.
Use NocoSpray for Mould Control
NocoSpray is a product that is non-toxic to humans and pets and can be used to control mould growth. Sprayed on surfaces where mould is present, it will kill the mould and prevent it from growing back.
The NocoTech Technology
Our dispersion equipment can be used to disinfect air and surfaces in an automated fashion, and kill mould and spores, with the help of biodegradable disinfectant chemicals. We are able to treat small spaces (operating theaters, laboratories, etc.) using the NocoSpray as well as huge volume spaces (agricultural industries, hospitals etc.) using the NocoMax.
NocoSpray® features that help with infection control
Easy to use
Quick two-step process is easy to learn and operate. Ready-to-use disinfection solution requires no mixing.
Lightweight unit (6 kg) is easy to operate, transport and store and promotes facility-wide Infection Control and Housekeeping requirements.
Achieves 6-log kill reduction (99.9999% kill rate) against multiple pathogens – This kill rate is generally considered sterilization.
Portable and robust standalone system disinfects any enclosable environment and requires only a single healthcare worker to operate.
Enables healthcare facilities to offer better patient care in a healthier environment and take preventive measures to control hospital acquired infections. (HAIs).
Helps control overhead expenditures by improving productivity and preventing costly outbreaks.
Setting by Touch Pad
New Cycle Management system operated by easy to use Touch Pad.
Economical, Fast Action
Automated system treating room size/volume treatment area from 10 to 1000 m3 with a single device, using a Deconamination ratio from 1ml/m3.
Can I use NocoSpray for Mould Control & Remediation?
- NocoSpray is a patented dispersion disinfection technology that vapourises disinfectant at the touch of a button in rooms up to 1000m3.
- The vapour is effective in the air and on surfaces, killing microorganisms on contact.
- Safe to humans and pets, the technology provokes a chemical reaction in pathogens causing them to self-destruct.
- It’s important to note that mould spores are in the air and wind, so regularly using NocoSpray in areas prone to getting mould can prevent it from returning.
Air and surface disinfection machine to treat rooms up to 1000m3.
NocoSpray is an incredibly effective way to disinfect surfaces and eradicate airborne germs and diseases. It is essential for protecting patients and staff in health care and aged care facilities, as well as in other areas such as pathology, imaging, mortuaries, morgues, transport, prisons, and ambulances.
Many contractors now use the NocoSpray on mining sites around Australia to irradiate mould problems all over the site, and disinfect the living quarters of the fly-in-fly-out workers.
It destroys surface germs and quarantines airborne diseases because it is a whole-surface and air disinfection system, allowing us to eliminate all surface bacteria and end outbreaks of Gastro, flu’s, and other airborne transmissible illnesses. This creates a considerably safer working environment for clients, employees, and everyone else in general.
Can I use NocoMax for Mould Control & Remediation?
- NocoMax is a patented dispersion technology that vapourises disinfectant at the touch of a button in large rooms up to 20,000m3.
- This industrial-grade mould control solution kills mould in offices, homes, hospitals, care homes, schools, childcare centres and many other industries.
- Highly effective for mould control in large areas against a wide range of pathogens, including viruses, bacteria and fungi.
- It’s important to note that mould spores are in the air and wind, so regularly using NocoMax in areas prone to getting mould can prevent it from returning.
Air and surface disinfection machine to treat rooms up to 20,000m3.
Find out more
Get in touch
Why NocoSpray® & NocoMax for Infection Control?
We have a number of our own ‘in house’ case studies demonstrating the efficacy of the NocoSpray technology.
LEADING MOULD CONTROL SOLUTIONS
Mould can be a problem in a lot of industries. Some of the places where NocoSpray is commonly used for mould control and remediation include commercial cleaning (strata), aged care facilities, hospitality (hotel accommodations), hostels, and cruise ships. NocoSpray can be used in any situation where mould is present. This product has been used by many disaster recovery, flood and fire recovery, and mould remediation companies for years.
NocoSpray is non-corrosive and leaves no residue and is suitable in a wide range of applications, but particularly buildings with books, artifacts and antiquities, such as libraries and museums.
SIMPLE • EFFECTIVE • PORTABLE • SAFE
The Leading Air and Surface Disinfectants
A 3 minute disinfection kills 99.9999% of viruses (including COVID-19), harmful bacteria, germs, mould and yeasts.
* NocoSpray patented dispersion technology disinfects all hard surfaces achieving >6 log (99.9999%) reduction of infectious organisms including Clostridium difficile (C. diff), Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) and Norovirus. Our solutions are simple to use, safe, environmental, non corrosive, portable. Proven to prevent the spread of disease and deadly pathogens.
* Reports available