COVID-19 has led to the widespread awareness of how important it is to create and maintain a clean and healthy environment. This is particularly salient in the home—your personal sanctuary where you and your family can relax and feel safe. Maintaining good hygiene measures has become essential but is time-consuming and labor-intensive. NocoSpray offers an alternative. It is a compact portable disinfection system that prevents the spread of disease and kills deadly pathogens at the push of a button.
Keeping your home germ and mould free
Understandably, you want to keep your loved ones safe from disease and illness by keeping all areas of your home clean and germ-free. If you or a member of your family has an increased risk of infection and are susceptible to mould based infection, you may want to take extra precautions to keep their environment as hygienic as possible.
Virus droplets can stay active for several days, depending on where they fall. They are more likely to be active for longer if they fall on hard surfaces, such as metal and plastic, rather than soft surfaces and fabrics.
It is a fact of life that germs are everywhere, and you won’t be able to eliminate them entirely from your home, no matter how thorough your cleaning is. However, you can keep germs at bay and under control with a regular cleaning routine and by following these tips:
- Ventilate your home to allow fresh air in and blow germs out. High levels of moisture or humidity create the ideal environment for bacteria to thrive. Be sure to open windows after a steamy bath or shower, to let steam escape.
- Wash clothing and home linens regularly. Bedding should be washed once a week in a hot setting to kill germs and get rid of the dead skin cells that accumulate in your bedding during sleep.
- Keep the toilet seat down to prevent germs from splashing into the air when you flush.
What does a good cleaning routine look like?
Your cleaning routine should perform two jobs. Firstly, cleaning removes dirt, dust, and debris which not only looks unsightly but creates the ideal conditions for germs to thrive. Secondly, you want to kill germs, especially on frequently touched hard surfaces, such as door handles, light switches, chairs, and tables, as well as kitchen work surfaces and bathrooms.
If you have babies or toddlers, toys and floors are additional danger areas for germs. Similarly, if any members of your family have health issues, including cancer or chronic diseases such as diabetes, their immune system may be susceptible to infection, and it will be more important to ensure their environment is safe.
Your cleaning routine should include regular vacuuming of carpets and floors, as well as soft furnishings, such as sofas and curtains. Additionally, you should wash or wipe down hard surfaces with detergent and disinfectant.
What is the difference between detergent and disinfectant?
Detergents remove dirt, impurities and germs from surfaces. However, the detergent doesn’t kill germs. On the other hand, disinfectant does kill germs, but it doesn’t necessarily remove dirt. For normal cleaning, you should use detergent first to remove dirt and then use additional disinfectant on those surfaces where germs may be lurking—typically frequently touched surfaces, such as light switches, keyboards and door handles etc.
How does NocoSpray work?
NocoSpray is a patented dispersion disinfection technology that works by vapourising and delivering Nocolyse (H2O2), a type of disinfectant, onto the surface of harmful micro-organisms which causes them to self-destruct.
Based on hydrogen peroxide, the vapour is highly effective against a wide range of viruses, bacteria, fungi and spores—both on surfaces and in the air. There is no need to worry that the pathogens may become resistant—they are destroyed by the chemical reaction that the vapour causes—every time!
How to Use NocoSpray?
NocoSpray is a whole room disinfection machine. Simply insert the NocoSpray disinfectant canister into the machine. Set the programme cycle. Switch on and leave the room. Within half an hour, harmful pathogens in the room are removed, and the air and surfaces are room ready with no unpleasant odours or traces of residue that need to be wiped down.
Benefits of Using NocoSpray
Viruses and bacteria spread easily from person to person. Many common viruses, including colds, flu and Covid-19 are airborne and spread by infectious particles that pass through the air. These particles can remain suspended in the air and can be inhaled, thus transmitting the virus to other people.
While your typical cleaning routine may effectively get rid of germs from hard surfaces, it does not get rid of pathogens in the air. This is where NocoSpray offers a superior alternative and an added layer of protection against pathogens that can be nuisance or even dangerous. Further benefits of using this system can be summarised as follows:
- NocoSpray is a technology that does not use harmful chemicals. The H202 breaks down into microscopic air and water particles within minutes and is an environmentally friendly method of disinfection that is safe.
- It is non-corrosive, leaves no residue and once the cycle has finished, requires no additional labour, such as wiping down any surfaces.
- NocoSpray Technology is a global leader in disinfection and is effective against 99.99% of harmful pathogens, including clostridium difficile (C. diff), bird flu, ebola, coronavirus, and covid-19, MRSA, scabies and more.
- NocoSpray is also efficient in eliminating coronavirus as it is sensitive to H202.
- NocoSpray attaches itself to airborne viruses and bacteria, as well as those that have settled on surfaces. Once the cycle has finished, your room will have achieved complete air and surface disinfection.
- Save time. Whole room quick disinfection process in 25 minutes.
NocoSpray is one of the best professional-grade options available for creating a hygienic, germ-free environment at home that rivals hospitals and care homes. It is highly effective at killing germs and disinfecting your home, sanitising the air as well as surfaces. Keeping your house hygienically clean and disinfecting all the surfaces doesn’t have to require so much work, at a push of a button NocoSpray can get the job done to keep you and your family safe.